Friday, August 31, 2012

InstaAugust Part II

I take way too many pictures... I can't help it! 
A.

B.

C.

D.
A.
1. Such a beautiful day to be outside!!
2. So the like applesauce.
3. #sofreshandsocleanclean
4. Mommy/daughter date tonight.
5. I find her playing by herself in our room so brothers wont take her barbies. Her Barbie conversations are the best. #girls.
6. And this is why I keep giving in on my "no binkie unless sleeping" rule. Ugh. #makesadaymoredifficult
7. Dinner date on the lake. (babysitters: 2 girls from Darren's work)
8. Our vacuum is way too loud. #handyman #ittakesfour
9. Tylee's new hang out #thecupboard. And I was put on guard duty

B.
1. Taking turns cuddling with mama. Off went Lance on came Kyler. #everythingisbetterintwos #almosteverything
2. Tylee's favorite thing to do #puzzles. "k, what's next?" 
3. Someone is a little tired.
4. Most common phrase said to me, "you've got your hands full". and that's kyler waving! so cute. photo cred: @wilstead
5. Best pics are taken at night before bed. Watching a movie with their sippies. #whentheyarecalm
6. Anyone else's husband eat ChipsAhoy like they are Cookie Crisps? #darrenthegiant @wilstead
7. 19 months and finally okay with swings.
8. The swimming "cool"
9. #giddyup

C.
1. Reading scriptures doesn't draw a crowd in this home. They left me reading to myself to go jump on the bed.
2. He brought me home flowers and a jamocha shake, just because. #helovesme. (or perhaps cause he just spent $40 on some connection cord so he could watch the #byu game, but i will disregard)
3. They sure do look pretty in our plain home. Thank you @wilstead
4. I have read this book 500 billion times today. Lance's favorite book, Sleep All Day, Play All night.
5. Evening park visit. Desperate to get out of the house.
6. Scooping sand straight into their diapers.
7. Chasing squirrels.
8. My mama is preparing to bring us home. #pinterest.
9. #family

D.
1. Lance a dark patch of hair on top of his head, if you can't tell them apart yet.
2. Daddy has to lock himself in to get some studying done. 
3. Got this home-made slide idea in nursery. 
4. Waiting for daddy to be done with work. (one car). It wasn't until I was looking through all these pics that I noticed all of Tylee's different poses. Perhaps I take too many pics?
5. Sometimes I feel like I might as well have triplets. #3youngtots settling down for bed.
6. Big sis reading her new books to brothers. #priceless.
7. Laughing at myself right now, Knee in front of cupboard, foot on toilet seat, leg on table, and everything on the counter that the boys cant touch. To put make-up on... #bodybabyproofing #whycanttheyplaywiththebathtoys?
8. Package in the mail. Woo Hooo!!!! Thank you @suemad!
9. FaceTime Grama and Grampa Wilstead over in Bulgaria!! Miss them!


No comments: