Tylee says:
-"I am going to beat you up" (whenever she wants to race you up or down the stairs- we live 3 stories up)
-She usually knows which brother is which but she always will call them "brother"/"brothers"
-Darren told Tylee she could watch a movie with her headphones, but Tylee didn't know where they were. They asked me and I grabbed them for her and she says, "Oh, what a joy! I don't have to look for it!"
-She told me to "stop acting like a child" and I can't remember why she said that to me. She quoted it from Chipmunks Shipwrecked movie
-And from the same movie..... We were at K-Mart and she had been holding this princess calendar with her throughout the store. I told her she could hold it, but would have to put it back because I wasn't going to buy it. When it came time she says, "Mom, sometimes I need to disobey you." Haha! "Like right now, I really need this book." Needless to say, I didn't buy it. But I laughed and she thought she was pretty funny.
-Tylee at night doesn't like blankets on her, she does love snuggles, and before falling asleep she TOSSES and TURNS like a tornado!!! Can't fall asleep with her.... have to wait until she is asleep to hop in! or I go crazy!
-She really likes Salt and Vinegar chips and the Dill Pickle chips!
-"I want to grow up and be a baby!"
"It doesn't work that way... you were already a baby... You grow up to be a big girl!"
"No, I want to be a baby, and a baby gets binkies"
"Ohhh! That's what this is about..."
-As she walks around the house and puts her girlie stuff in her purse she say, "I need that for college" (how does she already know about college?)
-"ow! I need to go potty, ow! I need to go potty, ow! I need to go potty" She waits until the very last minute until she will go to the bathroom and does a dance and freaks out until she is on the toilet.
-Pledge of Allegiance memorized, 1st article of faith memorized, almost the 2nd and working on the 4th.
BARBIE TALK. She loves her barbies. Over hearing her say...
-I don't understand!
-Just trust me! Jump to me!
-Where's my mommy!? *wimper
-Here I am sweetie!
-Oh mommy! I missed you so much!
-"Okay barbies, we are going to eat, then watch a movie, then go to sleep!"
-She makes a "birthday cake" and will sing "happy birthday" to a barbie and then she blows out the candle. she then makes a slice for each barbie.
I want to start paying more attention to this. She has THE BEST imagination!!!!!
LANCE:
Watched me doing sit ups, came and sat by me, and leaned back to do a sit up and fell flat on his back!
Over and over I see him purposely hit his head and whine like he got hurt so I will come hold him.
KYLER:
Waves to everyone. (& everything)
The most excited when daddy comes home.
Has so many facial expressions!
THEY:
scream! way too loud.
love fruit snacks!!
No more bottles really, occasionally I will if sippies are dirty. They don't drink all their milk nor do they drink very fast, but they have to switch over sometime.
Binkies, taking it one day at a time. Haven't dropped during sleep time, but I try during the day. Sometimes I give in when I can't get them to calm down.
I remember always being able to know what Tylee wanted and could get her to stop crying, but with the boys, once they start, there is no stopping them. I feel soo bad for my neighbors!
SUPER CUTE when one brother will get two of something and take one to his brother! Like a binkie, goes and put it in brothers mouth.
They love popsicles. Every time I open the back door to the deck, or the freezer... "PA-CO!" And most the time it's not time for popsicles, so they freak out! Don't open the back door or the freezer when the boys are watching!!!
Love them all so berry much! (as tylee would say)


2 comments:
i. love. your. children. weird?? i hope not. i am thrilled to hear that you'll be up north! please come visit my house and let me know where you're staying so we can hang! also, you'll have to tell me when i can watch your kids so you two can do a date night. serious. :)
how cute are your kids. i am always comparing layla to marx. she seemed so much further ahead in everything at his age. i finally had to make myself stop, cause i kept thinking something was wrong with him! every child is different and so are boys compared to girls! you're an awesome mother. you seem like you have it all together!
Post a Comment