Tuesday, January 15, 2013

InstaDecember

 1. According to them, we are at a fast food restaurant eating "kids meals" #kidshavethebestimagination.
2. Most fun night with my mama! Thanks Dad for the fabulous idea and watching my kids!
3. Happy Face. Mad face. Oh, LanceyFrance... you're cute!
4. My 6th neice, Ayla. 
5. Their favorite book. Good thing we have two of the same one! #firstwords #twinsarecool
6. Capturing moments.
7. #girltime
8. "I'm not going to go all out this year," she says to me.. 
9. #homework

 1. A handful, but loving this stage :) #twinsarecool
2. Needless to say, naps didn't happen today. "But I dont know how to fall asleep." Tk says to me.. all the time!
3. So I think hm, maybe she doesn't need naps anymore... But 330 rolls around and theres not much that will keep her awake. Haha.
4. One. More. Week! #alliwantforchristmasisyou (my favorite pic of him- soo good looking)
5. "But I don't wanna play with you," she says as I walk in the room. #playinbarbieswiththebigboys
6. #twobytwo
7. Hot tubbin on a rainy day.
8. Wrapped and tucked away.
9. You won't hear me complaining about a long line. Thanks janie for insisting on me taking this trip alone. #taylorandharry? #whoknew?

 1. Bath Time.
2. Love St. George weather!
3. 12:15 Oh yeah! Almost forgot... #elfontheshelf #idoitforthekids
4. Dinner is served. #bonapetit
5-7. Playin in the leaves.
8. Every child loves a teddy bear.
(missing pic... Tylee has a crush on Max Goof. Picture of her kissing Max on the TV.)
9. Not a bad way to start the day.

 1. #couplesaturuday
2. Errtime we walk in the chapel... "Baa-ball!" 
3. Just taking our turn... #sickdays
4. Our favorite pass time. #goinonwalks
5. Nothing wakes you up like finding poop wiped all over cribs, hair, and bodies...
6. Surprise Stay-cation. #honeymoontrails

1. I love that my kids think I'm funny!
2. Loved watching Tk go caroling with her pretty school!
3. Welcome Home Daddy!
4. They just don't like getting their hair cut.
5. All in favor say I! #mustacheinthemaking
6. I love these boys!
7. Besties. 
8. It's been a nice break having him around. 
9. Visiting Grampa at work.. the fish tank is pretty awesome!

No comments: