Friday, January 4, 2013

Polar Express









































Grama Sue arranged the Polar Express to show up at her house and after pizza we headed for the North Pole! Lucky us, we got to meet the real Santa!! (seriously, he is the best!) He even brought all the kids a little present! My kids were a little scared- or a lot scared. And I think they were a little over stimulated with all the people there. I sent the boys to bed as soon as they were done sitting on Santas lap. I was overwhelmed myself, but seriously we all had a blast! Great party MaSue!

3 comments:

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Seriously can I steal your mom! Just for ONE Holiday! ;0) She is the cutest Grandma and has the best ideas! Tell her to start a blog if she doesn't have one! I'd totally follow her for all of her ideas! I love them! Cute pics and cute posts! Looks like SO much fun!

Heather Hutchinson said...

Someday I will be as cool as your mom.

Anonymous said...

seriously. your mom is always up to some sort of fun thing. how cute!!!