Monday, November 16, 2009

It was my birthday.....

Of course it was a good one! I love birthdays ! Darren came home for about 20 minutes before i went to work and he wanted me to open my presents. He got me some dang cute clothes that he picked out himself! Impressive... I then went to work and my mom and sister brought me some yummy lunch! When i got home my two sisters and their kids came over and brought me their presents- so nice!!!! Darren and I then went out to dinner to Pizza Factory while Grandma Wilstead watched TK. When we got home, our friends Bailey and Skyler came over (thanks again so much!) as well as my parents and i opened their gifts. Darren rented a couple movies and got some yummy treats for us and we had a movie night! Darren loves going to bed early and i don't like it, so he stayed up with me and we actually got through both movies! I had a blast and i am bummed it's over.. oh well, THANKSGIVING is next! woo hoo :)
This is TK and daddy's new trick.. she thinks it is so much fun to balance on his hand. Darren says she is getting more fun every day! and i definitely agree :) she's a hoot with her own little personality! i bet ya she's a funny one when she learns to talk.



4 comments:

Jake and Jen said...

Happy Birthday Janess! Getting dang old ya kno!

Heather Hutch said...

I'm so glad they all took care of you!! Wish I was there, but don't worry, I'll be down next week with gifts! We're gettin' old...ha!! Happy Birthday again NESS! LOVE YOU! ps...ty is getting so cute and chunky!!

wadeandjulie said...

Happy Birthday! glad you had a fun day!!! I love how Darren does that to Tylee...her face expression is so cute!!!

Skyler and Bailey said...

I am in love with that picture of Darren and TK. I am glad you had a great birthday!