Monday, November 2, 2009

Shout Out! and Shots

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMA SUE!!!!!!!!!!! Only 29 years old and still looks GREAT!
We finally made it to the Dr.! YAY! She weighs 15 pounds (75 percentile) and is 25 inches long (60 percentile). And then- no fun- she got her shots as well. Her legs are very sore this time around- I have to be so careful not to touch or move her in the wrong position, but we got her some tylenol and she's doing lots better. SHE'S ASLEEP!


Now the question remains- h1n1 shot for me and Darren? I'm thinkin so. With a baby and a diabetic in the house, bad news bears if one of us got it. So now we just need to wait for the vaccine to get here to St. George health center again. Although there is obviously a little controversy about this particular flu shot- i think that it's something necessary for our family. i hope i don't regret this decision. who knows? maybe by time they get it here, we will have changed our minds. As of now, I am pro h1n1 flu shot!


5 comments:

wadeandjulie said...

I was wondering how she was doing after the shots!!! sweet little girl!

Heather Hutch said...

She is getting so big! SO DANG CUTE! I would say pro h1n1 too. I have immune deficiencies and decided to take the risk. :) MISS YOU GUYS! Kiss ty for me!

Steph said...

Look how cute she is!! Sean and I got the shots as well as Kyson. So obviously I am pro h1n1, but it is crazy how big of a decision that has to be, I was super stressed about it.

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

we got ours too, I would have kicked my self if my kids would have gotten it when it could be prevented. ps good seeing you and your little one the other day!

Myles N Amanda said...

oh she is getting so big! ya i am going today to get hals the H1n1 shot!! im sure everything will be fine :)