Question of the month...
Me? TEAM JACOB(preferably before he turned into a werewolf) Totally reminded me of Darren BIG and all that. He's realistic, but very very sweet! Let's be honest... Edward. No man out there can be like that... as much as a woman would love it. Okay, so maybe I could be TEAM EDWARD because every girl wants a man who adores her. So dreamy and perfect. men wonder WHAT WOMEN WANT- there's your answer. SHOW YOUR ADORATION! i'm just sayin'...

Me? TEAM JACOB(preferably before he turned into a werewolf) Totally reminded me of Darren BIG and all that. He's realistic, but very very sweet! Let's be honest... Edward. No man out there can be like that... as much as a woman would love it. Okay, so maybe I could be TEAM EDWARD because every girl wants a man who adores her. So dreamy and perfect. men wonder WHAT WOMEN WANT- there's your answer. SHOW YOUR ADORATION! i'm just sayin'...

6 comments:
I am team Edward in the book, but I have a feeling I will be team Jacob in the Movie.
yeah! check him out....
So far I am Team Edward... I adore Jacob and his body, but I have to agree with you. What woman wouldn't want a guy like Edward. So here it is... I want Edward with Jacobs body!!
I am going to it tomorrow so I will let you know afterwards. right now team Edward....however, I am very easily persuaded..we will see!!!
well, I went and saw it!!! I am still so team Edward! I just can't change! Jacob is of course hot...but Edward it the one for Bella!!!!
Post a Comment