Tuesday, November 24, 2009

music to my ears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRINEIz-MjQ

okay computer is still retarded with videos. click the link and turn up your volume. TYLEE CRACKS US UP!

7 comments:

Janie Topham said...

Doesn't work silly!!!

tylerandtia said...

Oh my gosh! That is so so so funny! ha ha ha so cute!

Steph said...

I was laughing so hard I started to cry!! Hey you should come over tonight so I can see her! I'll make you guys a treat.

Anonymous said...

janess, this is hillarious! i really thought she was going to puke on you that first time! hahaha!! how cute tho!!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

haha that is hilarious!!!!!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

SO FUNNY! I watched this with my baby boy and he laughed at her laughing! SO fun!

Mills Family said...

Hahahaha oh my gosh! SO FUNNY! I love it! She is soooo cute