little tylee is sitting up?? she's growing up too fast. isn't she supposed to still be a newborn? i can't believe she'll be 6 months soon...crazy!!! looks like you had a great thanksgiving...we missed you all!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
3 comments:
love her little outfit! She's so dang cute! Missed seeing you guys over Thanksgiving, but I will FOR SURE be by over Christmas break!
haha great pictures!!!
little tylee is sitting up?? she's growing up too fast. isn't she supposed to still be a newborn? i can't believe she'll be 6 months soon...crazy!!! looks like you had a great thanksgiving...we missed you all!
Post a Comment