Okay so Santa came to our house a little early this year to give Tylee her present! I'm not usually up for doing things like this (giving a present BEFORE Christmas) I like to be all traditional and wrap gifts even though Darren knows what he is getting. It's more FUN! Anyway, I gave in to her early gift-giving because she isn't getting any younger and we want her to get the optimal use out of it, she won't know anyway. Well, turns out SHE LOVES HER NEW TOY! Thank you Santa! :)
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
3 comments:
That is the cutest picture! Miss you guys.
HAHAHAH!!! i totally know how that is! how cute so.... i totally wanna come visit you??
Dax had that same bouncer:) but thanks on the congrats we're excited we'll find out what the sex is for sure I'm not a waiter! but his shirt was a gift from his aunt so i don't know where she got it!
Post a Comment