So this time she fell asleep when i fed her and i thought- oh good! maybe i won't have to listen to her cry. BUT 45 minutes later- she woke up. this time it only took 35-40 minutes. When I went in to soothe her she had the saddest cry.. oh I wanted to pick her up so badly, but I didn't, and now I am that much closure to our goal. She fell asleep on her stomache. and she never sleeps on her stomache.
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
2 comments:
Oh it is so hard. I wish I wouldn't have waited until she was 1 to do it. It makes things SOOOO much better when they figure it out. It took her 3 nights and it is SO worth it. Keep it up.. you wont regret it! :)
good job janess!!! you are doing great...and when she wakes up in the morning, she is not even mad at you huh??!!!! it is good for the both of you!!!
Post a Comment