It took maybe 5 minutes. quick learner? i guess so. She wimpered on and off for a little bit, but I am so proud of her. I can't wait for her to wake up tomorrow morning so I can give her hugs and kisses!
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
6 comments:
AAhh I am so proud of you!
Good Job Janess - - and Good job Teensy!!! You both will be happier.:)
ohhh the dreadful sleep training...I hated doing it with kenya but i am proud to tell you she is the best sleeper ever!! it took us about a week with her, she was about 7 months old. would cry and cry and fall asleep sitting up cause she was so stubborn. but then she finally learned how to put herself to sleep and has been the best sleeper ever. so hang in there. it will get better and you will both be happier!!
WUHOO!!!! Good job Janessa for not giving in! isn't it totally worth it?!!!!
Post a Comment