Monday, February 22, 2010

livin' large

seems like we are always waiting for the next step in life. right now i feel very content and happy to be where i am. im a mommy and i am able to be home and be a mommy and wife to a wonderful hubby. i look forward to what the future holds. but i am in no hurry.
life is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AGREED!! life is good. Love and miss you!

Stevenson Stories said...

You are so cute. She is adorable. Glad life is good. Enjoy every stage... its a blast!

Heather Hutch said...

Are we maybe advertising there?? I'm glad you're so content! She's getting so big and I can't wait to hang in stg in a couple weeks. We will for sure set up Ryder and Ty :) LOVE YOU CUTE GIRL!

Janie Topham said...

Oooh Teensy! I'm excited you get to come hang out at my house today! You are so much fun!