Wednesday, February 24, 2010

girly

I like makin' bows lately.. Funny thing is I also like Tylee's hair without bows and headbands lately. It's just so soft and getting so long.















All her pretty bows and flowers I like to accessorize her outfits with....
usually.



















so you may find this crazy, but I HATE spending money. I would always make excuses not to buy clothes for Tylee. well a big reason is because she doesn't need more clothes (thanks to GRANDMAS mostly) I have gone 8 months without buying clothes for her. okay i'm lying- i have bought a few things. BUT this right here is probably the first time I have gone shopping by myself to find clothes- and this all was about 30$. Not bad? (the clothes on the left are for next year)



And it took me a long time to think if we really needed them and if it was "worth it" so this is Tylee as soon as we got home. Zonked.....





4 comments:

The Madsen's said...

Your so lucky that you haven't had to buy clothes yet! I have to buy for Jayden and Mia every 3-6 months, and it's not just a few things it's a whole new wardrobe! I love little Tylee! She's so sweet.

The Madsen's said...

By the way, I totally think you should start doing eye lash extensions!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

OHHHHHHHHHH my so cute how do you make those! I HOPE I HAVE GIRLS so i can make them cute little flowers! your baby is soooooo cute her hair is sooooo dark! its so so cute!

Jake and Jen said...

CUTE CRIB!! And where did you ever find such a great bow hanging idea!?!?!?!?! was is ms. sue??