Nothing beats nice weather and enjoying it with your family!
Tylee never got too close to the ducks (mostly because I don't trust those crazy animals) but she seemed to enjoy it.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yes those ducks are crazy!! they always tried to attack me.. {ok maybe i just thought that} but really the loud noise and i swear they'd all flock towards ya haha!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
3 comments:
yes those ducks are crazy!! they always tried to attack me.. {ok maybe i just thought that} but really the loud noise and i swear they'd all flock towards ya haha!
haha...NIK! Your little fam is so cute Ness, lovin D's little beard there. ha.
AND...HER HAIR IS SO DARK!!!
Post a Comment