We had such a fun weekend! We were able to meet up with our friends Tyson and Vanessa and have dinner, play some mini-golf, and they came back the next evening to watch a movie with us! They are moving down in August and we are excited!
We have been at the College married ward since we have been married, and we decided we were ready to move to the Family ward! This last Sunday was our last... we are sad to leave the ward, but we look forward to getting to know the next. Tylee in her beautiful Sunday dress.. I just think she is absolutely beautiful!
On Monday, we headed back out to the lake (i have a feeling we will be out there a lot.) Darren discovered his new favorite .. lake.... thing. surfing! he loves it! he likes it more than wakeboarding now. I have yet to try it- don't know if i could get up is the only problem.

After the lake we headed over the my parents house where they were swimming and having a barbeque. We joined in and couple hours later headed home. We were pooped. Tylee was zonked as soon as she got in her car seat- since it was getting close to her bedtime i tried to wake her up slowly (so she wouldn't be as onry) I changed her diaper... held her up in the air... spoke pretty loud... nothing woke her up. Haha. she was tired... but we did get her awake, and she went to bed at bedtime- so it all worked out.
Anyway, I didn't get many pictures... this is about it! But it was a fun weekend!
3 comments:
Janessa! I had no idea you guys were not going to be in the ward anymore! I loved getting to know you a little better! I just wanted to say you are such a great example and a truely amazing mother and positive person from what little I see of you. Thank you for your example and friendship. I will truely miss gettind to know you more. And Tylee was absolutely beautiful in that dress. Best wishes with your new ward I'm sure you'll love it!
cute dress ty!! u will love ur family ward there always good:)
Post a Comment