01- dry, redness around my mouth and on my chin- looks like acne! yuck. and I can't get it to clear up.
02- i feel the babies in my bladder, tons of pressure and i think i might need to get some prego pants- tylee was all up in my rib cage and so i was able to steer clear from any pregnancy pants the whole time.
03- i can look at a piece of steak without wanting to throw up. although, still having a hard time finding a satisfying meal, and smells don't bother me as much as they did with tylee.
04-i have gained 5 lbs. last time i was probably breaking even (cause i lost weight in the beginning with ty.)
05- tired. tired. tired! I was tired with tylee, but i guess working 40 hrs. a week kept my mind off how tired i was.
I went to the Dr. today. He wants me to switch off appts. with him and another Dr. (Dr. Fagnet) who is a high risk pregnancy specialist I think mostly because he has only delivered a few set of twins. I am anxious to get my next ultrasound next Tues. Dr. Thompson said we will be doing a lot of those, which makes me happy cause I worry so much, and I like to know how things are going. Anyway, the appt. went well and he confirmed that there are in fact two babies. :)
So Darren still gets to pick out the names- both of them. I don't have any that have stuck out and it just stresses me out trying to think of the "perfect name." So I know that any names he picks will grow on me even if i may not like them at first. As of right now the two names that he likes are:
01- Kyler Michael (both our dads are named Michael.)
02- Lance Tyler (Darren's middle name and his brother's name that passed at 1 month old.)
I think I like both of them. But I also like:
01-Kyler Scott (Mike Wilstead's middle name)
02-Lance Todd (Mike Madsen's middle name)
BUT it's up to Darren.
10 comments:
aw... you look cute!! i alwasy wanted twins.......till I had one :) you will be great! and names are very stressful.. Im with you on the middle names.. very brave woman for leaving it up to the man haha.. Mike didn't ever care until we were in the situation, then it was like pulling teeth trying to get him to agree with me!
Janess you look so cute!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I love going to Dr.Thompson because we did an ultra-sound almost every visit. They're so fun! Can't believe you are already 18 weeks you're almost 1/2 way there:)
You Look so so good Ness! You better keep posting lots of belly pictures! I love the names! Boys are so so so fun! I'm super excited! That means 2 monkey backpacks! :)
Look at that prego belly. how adorable are you! can't wait for Jeman and amen to come ... jk. hahah. i like your boys name. thats awesome you get to do lots more ultra sounds. there so amazing to watch! i bet you will just love it. your pregnancy will go by quick , mostly since twins you usually have 2 months early sometimes.
Wow Janessa!!! I can't believe you are having twins!! Congrats! Oh and you are skinnier than me btw and I had a baby 9 months ago.
Janessa!
I'm so happy for you and Darren! But how scary! You'll do great with twins, and I love the names, specially Lance Tyler, because that's my husbands name ;) Good luck with everything, and I hope you get feeling back to yourself soon. My doctor put me on Zofran and I'm a new woman. The smells still bother me, but I'm not on the bathroom floor anymore! Congrats again!!
LOVE. I love those names and am impressed that D is takin' care of it. I think you are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! Remember how we were trying to get Ty's cheeks all fat for when she came out?? Well it's gonna take a lot more to get these little guys fattened up so keep eatin! :) I can't wait to see them! AH! SO surreal and exciting! Love you!
YOu look fabulous for being half way there! Those names are all so cute! Picking a name is hard & i always feel so much pressure when it comes decision time! Good luck!!
I am pretty sure its Kyler Michael because Michael Skyler. You don't have to lie to the dads cause you feel bad. But, we understand.
cutest pregnant girl! I am so excited for your little boyS to come! they will be here before you know it! Let me know if I can do anything to help you get ready!
Post a Comment