
Who needs a sign when you got all these kids? Justin hadn't met 5 of them until he got home.

The original
Madsen Family. Acutally looks kinda small without all the husbands/wives/kids.. (crappy picture- i know, maybe I will steal a better one from someones blog when they post about this.)

That night we had a big Luao (sp?) Darren one the grand prize "
the big kahuna" well cause- look at those muscles... he's been working hard to get those abs.

The boys playing
water basketball. Darren had been looking forward to this game all day.

and the
decorations that Jared and Tara put together for my mama... it was lots of fun!

It's so nice having Justin home. His homecoming talk was amazing! I think the whole world knows how cool I think he is. He is the last of my 5 brothers to be home. I'm a proud sister!
6 comments:
How fun! Can Skyler Borrow Darrens muscles sometime? Justin looks great, he is a cutie!
Wow he's already done? Seems like not that long ago was his farewell post!! How exciting.
I thought about your little reunion ALL DAY! It looks like it was amazing and I am so happy he's home to play with you all. Sad you won't be visiting Hawaii with everyone, but not that sad cause you already went this year. :) You are sure looking like a cute pregnant girl! I still am so excited to hear what you're having!! Love you cute girl!
how fun to have such a big family! Miss the Madsen clan! I bet its fun to have Justin Back!!!
How cute that you guys did the little luau! And Tylee's legs are so freaking cute in your little family picture...I want to eat them.
always having so much fun! nice abs darren now if you could just show myles how to get that ripped! ;) haha i cant believe he hasnt met 5 of them thats crazy!!! so exciting!
Post a Comment