This past weekend we had Jeff and Natalie's kids while they were in Hawaii. I picked them up the day I found out I was having twins, so I couldn't help but picture my life two years from now. Mia and Tylee are about the same age and Jayden is a little bit older. And although I know with my own kids, it's going to be tons different, there are some things that I got a feel for. For example, no errand can happen "real quick" and the house most likely won't be clean until the kids are asleep- if i am even up for it, and im going to have to listen to a few whines in order to be sure to show each child their needed attention and well, that my hands will be full. These two kids are so stinking cute. I couldn't believe how well they went to bed for me. By the third day, for some reason Tylee wouldn't even go down for her naps and she was clingy and onry. I had a hard time of finding different activities to do with Jayden because I didn't want him going home saying how boring my house was. haha... but we found things to do- and he was super easy going. thank goodness! We borrowed mike wilstead's pathfinder while he drove our car so that we could get all the carseats in the car. So it was cool to drive that for the week as well. THANKS MIKE!! I think Jayden and Mia are ready for their mommy and daddy to be home- they pick them up in the morning... and I know Jeff and Natalie are anxious and missing them as well.
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
4 comments:
See look at YOU! You totally can do it:) I bet they all had so fun! Does this mean Darren gets to pick out TWO names since it was his turn hahah? or one each?
hahahaha. oh man. reality hit quick did it? ha. you for surely are going to be a great mom.
You got pictures and all!!!! See, you are going to be an amazing little mom!!!!
Janessa these pictures are so cute and awesome! THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN for watching our kids. I know that they had a great time are were well taken care of. YOur the best! Thank you! Your so lucky your having twins!!
Post a Comment