Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MENA

:: 15 month stats ::
weight- 23 lbs- 55%
length- 30.75- 63%
head- 18.5- 81%


She folds her arms when she prays and at the end says mena which mean amen! she is starting to get the letters matched up in the right order, but only sometimes.


::At Justin's homecoming luncheon, my dad said the blessing and Tylee was chillin' on Uncle Jeffrey's shoulder folding her arms. The prayer took a little longer than she anticipated so she kept repeating mena! ....mena! haha since me and darren knows what that means, we kept chuckling at her. haha. She makes us laugh everyday!

::We went to say our family prayers and I was encouraging her to say it by starting out saying "heavenly father..." but she just just looked at me and said "mena" before we even got started haha.
::We also have a picture of Jesus in our front room that she can identify. When you ask her where Jesus is, she points to him and says Jesus! There is also a picture on Grandma Denise's fridge of Jesus that she loves taking off and giving kisses to.
::It blows my mind that she is pretty much considered a toddler. when I found out I was pregnant I was so nervous that it happened a little too quickly, but I think the timing will be perfect! because every month they change and grow so much. I love Tylee so much! I can't even put it into words. 15 months today... wow!

3 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

Ummm...she's adorable and I am loving the little personality that she's getting. I can't wait to see how she is as a big sis! Love you cute girl!

Anonymous said...

How stinkin cute... It is so crazy that she is pretty much a toddler when you said that I had to really think about it because I just can't believe how fast time is going! We miss you guys...Pres and I are coming home next month for Halloween:) lets get together!!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

She is so sweet! That is just adorable! She's getting so big!