I like to have a plan and I get nervous when things don't go "as planned." But I have realized life throws all sorts of things at you, and all you can do is roll with the punches and make a new plan until something else could potentially throw that off as well. And then a new plan. haha. The reason this quote stuck out so much is well finding out we are having twins. I had things figured out for one baby. bedrooms... car... work... but then a little curveball can change a whole lot of things. I was shocked and scared because I had to change my "plans." As darren and I are putting things together and things are falling into place, we are getting more and more excited, and if something comes our way unexpected- than that's what makes life exciting I guess. I am a true believer of expect the unexpected (but don't expect it too much, because the opposite will happen. lol) As complicated as things may seem, I know things will always work out if we are trying our hardest and doing what's right. {thanks destiny for the quote}
2 comments:
best quote ever huh? Im glad you used it! :)
I just love you. That is all.
Post a Comment