Darren and I spontaneously decided to get a 3D ultrasound and wen in today to get it. We were so anxious to find out the gender only to find out that there are TWO babies growing inside my belly. Dr. Thompson has checked the heartbeat twice and only heard one both times. So when we went in, the ultrasound tech was like, "oh so you are having twins right?"
"oh- no, just one."
"are you sure? because there are two babies in here."
uhhhhhh... Darren and I just looked at each other. What. The. Crap. I was in denial at first- there must be a mistake, "Are you sure??" Well we saw two bodies in there. I guess I can't deny that.
It seemed like there was one that kept picking on the other one. He moved so much more and was sitting on his head and punchin him and stuff. I wonder if it was the orange juice i drank or if he will be like when he gets out of the womb as well.
Tylee will be about 19-20 months old. So to think that we will have three kids just under the age of 2 kinda freaks me out. Not to mention a bigger car is needed, a crib... a high chair... double stroller! How will I do it???? My mind is consumed with what seems like IMPOSSIBLE. I thought my patience level was maximized with one baby. I guess Heavenly Father knows exactly what he is doing because i know that i wouldn't be having twins if it wasn't possible. in a million years, I never thought I would be the one to have twins! But ready or not :)
Amongst the many friends and family that I have called- Pretty sure every one of them thought I was telling a big fat joke. But I'm serious. And I only sound extrememtly nervous because I am and the news is still settling in. I will pull through- Thank goodness for all the family that surrounds me and I know will help me. Things will work out and I truly am excited to think of my little girl and two little boys running around and being able to take care of them and be their mommy.
14 comments:
Janessa! This is amazing news! I am so excited for you guys! You are such a sweet and patient woman I am sure you'll be the best mom to three babies under two! Wow! I just think that is so great! Congratulations to the both of you!
I'm STILL in SHOCK and I can't imagine how you and D are doing. This is such exciting news and SUCH A HUGE BLESSING! Thank you for calling me! I sure love you and your little boys already!! I just want you to remember you're in my prayers and Heavenly Father will take care of EVERY concern that you have. You're amazing!! LOVE YOU!
JANESS OH MY GOSH!! how crazy that I talked to you just yesterday when you guys said you were finding the gender out soon and then check your blog to see this SURPRISE! How exciting though. I would be freaking out too, but you will be so amazing. 2 boys!!! I wonder if they'll look alike etc. How fun for Ty to have 2 new siblings to play with:) LOVE YOU! call if you need anything...can't wait to see you guys next month!
BAHAHA. i just am going to keep saying it tell i settle it in. haahhahaha shocked and ah. i cant believe it! you guys are the best couple im sure heavenly father wanted to send more to you faster , what better way to have 2 kids in one pregnancy , haha. you guys have a wonder family and can tell you guys are built on a firm foundation. it will all be good!
Holy Cow! That is insane! Congrats! If anyone can do it...it's you guys! Twins will be so fun, and Tylee will be such a good big sister!
I still can't believe it!!! Thats so crazy and awesome!! You guys will be great :) And we are here to help if you need us!!!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting!! You two will make the cutest little boys ever. This might be a dumb question...haha but do you know yet if they're identical or fraternal?
the ultra sound pictures definitely confirm that there are twins in your little tummy! My kids keep talking about how they are so lucky because they will have twin cousins!!! I keep talking because I will get to be an aunt to two little twin boys! but most of all....I am amazed that my little sister will be having twins...and 3 kids under 2!!! You are a fabulous mom to Tylee and Darren is such a great dad...which makes me know that is why you will be parents to twin boys!!! Congratulations Janess!!! Love ya!!!!
Janessa I am so excited for you and Darren. I couldn't believe it when I heard the news so I can imagine the shock and surprise for you and your family! How exciting though! I babysit 3 kids the ages 3 and under 3 days a week and it is a lot of work, but so fun. Hope everything is going good!
Janessa!! That is so crazy! Congrats!! I am totally jealous..call me crazy..but I would love twins!! I am so happy for you both!
My mom told me that you were having twins and the first thing I thought of is now you are going to have to come up with 2 names instead of one!! THe name was always the hardest thing for us! Congratulations-you'll be great with all three kids!
we are so happy for you guys!! that will be so much fun!! congrats!
Congrats! SO exciting. I have an extra plain white crib (nothing fancy just basic crib) that you can have. Its just in my storage unit :)
Post a Comment