{this is written by darren on facebook and i had put it on the "family records"}
Yesterday Tylee pats me on the back and says "hi handsome boy". I would have bought her anything at that moment.
Today she picks up her cell phone and says " I call". I said "who are u going to call Tylee". She said " hmm Boys" with a big smile on her face. i can't believe I already have to worry about this at two.
Yesterday Tylee pats me on the back and says "hi handsome boy". I would have bought her anything at that moment.
Today she picks up her cell phone and says " I call". I said "who are u going to call Tylee". She said " hmm Boys" with a big smile on her face. i can't believe I already have to worry about this at two.
4 comments:
How adorable!! I swear it just gets funner and funner. and can't believe the little guys are 3 months old already! Holy Cow!!...
oh my goodness, that is so funny. She is so sweet! And I can't believe it's already been 3 months, where does the time go so fast? Those boys are adorable, and what a wonderful mom you are.
It was ADORABLE hearing her say that, but I don't think D has too much to worry about...it was all directed towards him because she's such a daddy's girl! I LOVED hanging with you the other day and I love all of your kids to pieces!! Hopefully I can see you one or two more times before I head back... :)
BAHAHAHAH!!! that is defiantly needed to be documented for sure!
Post a Comment