Crazy that it's been 5 years since we graduated. There weren't tons of people of there, but it was nice to get out of the house and see those that were there. Darren was actually getting himself involved and decided he wanted to compete in limbo. I was very impressed! Being a foot taller than everyone, he could bend it like beckham! haha... he didn't win, but if heighth was being put into consideration, he just might have.
I won a prize... MOST KIDS! :) woo hoo! Lol.
My mother and father watched them for us. They certainly are the best!!! THANK YOU!
2 comments:
haha! Look at D go! I am sad I missed it, but life wasn't permitting that at the moment. Maybe everyone will be caught up to you by the ten year reunion and we'll party then! :) All you girls look GOOD! Love you!
Awe thx for.posting.some.pics! I was sad we didnt make.it! I.love that you won the most kids lol! So funny! Theyre way.cute kids so I guess its a good thing youvw got.it figured out the fastest ! ;)
Post a Comment