Sunday, August 21, 2011

Quil Lake

Decided to camp at Quil with some friends this last weekend. Beautiful weather. Fun with friends. Water felt glorious. SUPER hot when bedtime came around. All in all, good times!



Haha. Love this pic. Check out Skyler's face.






















First time leaving them all over night. My parents said they did amazing! THANK GOODNESS! :) I left earlier than everyone the next morning to get home to my little buddies. Thanks Mama and Pops!

4 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

im glad to see you still do stuff for you, even though no one who doesn't have kids understand how hard it is to leave your kids, so its ok you left early in the morning. sure looks fun thats for sure!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

I agree with Amanda! Its great to see you getting out and enjoying yourself! It really looks like so much fun!

Chad and Starr said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got a little get away! Your kids are all growing up so fast and are so cute! Miss you!

Janie Topham said...

Wow! I didn't know you did that! How fun! I'll bet it was great to get away for a little bit... You deserve it!