Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tylee :: 2 yrs. Twins :: 6 months

Lance. He sleeps on his stomache or side. More dramatic when trying new foods at this time and messier. Does spit bubbles all the time.
Weight- 17.8 lbs. 55%
Height- 27.5 84%

Kyler. Sleeps completely sprawled out. Plays with his feet while on his back. He now has more hair. (used to be the other way around.) Just starting to pick up on the spit bubbles.

Weight- 17.7 lbs. 54%

Height- 27.5 84%

Not sitting up on their own. We can get the balanced just right and they will sit there for a little bit, but not quite there yet.

They have definitely discovered their voices. Haven't noticed huge interaction between the two, beside a little something here and there. But have yet to see them laugh hysterically at each other or talk back and forth. :)

They are grasping things and it goes straight to their mouth.

They usually are crying themselves to sleep. I hate it, but what do you do.


They eat solids twice a day with a bottle and the rest I still breastfeed.

Naps are short and every hour and a half to two hours.

Unfortunately, they wake up twice before I am up for the day still. Not ready to start the tough love in the middle of the night, so I feed them and they usually go back to sleep.

They always eat at the same time, but i can't always get them to be sleeping at the same time. I spend that day pretty much trying to getting them on the same sleeping patterns and then before we know it, the day is over. And we start again... :)


I am exhausted at this moment in their lives. I can't seem to catch up and feel wonderful again. But I know this my time to raise children :) So I am going with it with truthfully a thankful heart for the opportunity!


love our walks. even though it's so hot!



Chocolate face. She loves chocolate almost as much as me. :)


I told her it was time to go in and take a nap. She layed her dolls down and then she layed down on the cement and said, "okay, I will take nap right here, okay mommy?"Haha. CUTIE!


I was pulling out of the driveway to head to the grocery store and I saw this... I ran inside to get the camera. I thought it was too cute!


Tylee had her 2-year-old check up. She got shots and well, hated it. I told her it was going to feel like a pinch on her leg and I think I kind of made her more nervous because I was "warning" her about it. Right before they were going to stick in the needles she says, "It's not hurting, okay mommy?" Then bam... she screamed! Poor thing. Today she is walking around like she can't bend her knees. She will hardly walk unless she has to. I don't know if she is sore or what? Anyway, she is healthy and measuring big.


Weight- 28.8 lbs. 71%

Height- 36.5 inches 96%

yep, she is a tall one! :) Wonder where she gets that from... lol.

4 comments:

Jake and Jen said...

Oh my gosh, her twin babies is about the cutest thing ever! She's adorable and so full of personality!
I love that you are posting the things about the boys...its always fun to read for me!
And I will remember that as they get older..maybe its best not to warn them of shots! lol.

tylerandtia said...

Oh time goes by so fast!! 6 Months already! They are so cute, and Tylee is going to be a little model, she is gorgeous!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

So fun to see all the adorable pictures! Sorry to hear your not back 100%. Ithink youre pretty amazing ;) The kids are so adorable and so sweet.

Kade and McCall said...

I love Tylee's double stroller as well!!! haha that is the best! soooo cute!!!!!! You still look amazing for being exhausted... I couldn't imagine doing what you do!!!!!!