Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tylee Shmiley

Still lines up EVERYTHING. If you have things in a bag, she will take them out and line the up, then put them back in.


"We are building a cabin." :)
Oh, and she loves that "elephant shirt" Hates every morning when I get her dressed that it's time to take it off.


Brings me the camera, "Mommy, take a picture of me."



She is the biggest daddy's girl! First thing she says many mornings.. "Where's Daddy?" Today it was, "Where's Darren?"


Have I mentioned her LOVE for chocolate milk? Well, she is obsessed! She would drink it alllll day long if I let her. (milk with a tiny bit of added hershey syrup)

4 comments:

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

I love all the pictures!!! Tylee is SO dang cute! I just love her little personality!

Myles N Amanda said...

what cute pictures... if you wanna give her yummy and good chocolate milk buy chocolate breakfast essentials... its good for them its like pedilite but actually taste good. cause hals loves chocolate milk and i don't like chocolate syrup.

Heather Hutch said...

Those faces are adorable! :)

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Tessa only drinks chocolate milk. Seriously, we go through at least 2 gallons of milk a week just on her!