Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2 months old... wowser!


So Tylee is two months old and I can't believe it! She weights 10 lbs. 14 oz. (51 percentile) and is 22.5 inches long(54 percentile)! So she is perfectly proportioned! I am so in love with her and we have so much fun together! and believe it or not... she is sleeping better and night too! She doesn't have a consistant schedule yet and everyday is a new day with her! She could be super good and wide awake one day or fussy and tired the next- same goes for night time. But, nonetheless... She is a jewel!

5 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

you should upload a bigger version of this collage, cuz it's TINY!!!
It seems like we haven't seen you guys FOREVER!!! I miss Tylee...

Jake and Jarica said...

Of course we miss you guys too...but Tylee just changes so fast so we need to see her!
The pictures are tiny...I can't see them very good!

Mitch and Linda... said...

I can't believe that she is 2 months all ready! She is adorbale!

*StEpHaNie* said...

She is so sweet Janess!! i cant believe she is already 2 months!! time flys!!

Skylar and Janie Topham said...

Oh hahah she is so cute... I think she's gonna have a fun personality - - I can already tell! I love little ty ty!