Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
12 comments:
HA HA HA!!!!!! HA HA! how flippin cute! that is so funny! i can't get over how funny that is!
haha oh my gosh that is soo funny! She is so freaking adorable i can't get enough of all these picture!
Her hair is amazing... I'm jealous. :-)
I love her little leg warmers. Cute pics. She is getting so big.
that is seriously the funniest thing... so cute!
She is so beautiful!!! Fun to see pictures. Bumbo will be great at Powell!!!
How cute is that!!! what a doll face!
Ha ha so so cute! I love her little outfit and the Pink Bumbo!
SO CUTE! She is such a beautiful little girl, I want to kiss her!
She is so cute and getting so so big! How fun! Your a cute momma!!
Hey Janessa this is Tina (Twiggs) This Bumbo thing is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
I've been blog stalking you and your baby girl is so cute! How fun and exciting!! :) Do you just love it!!
Post a Comment