Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tylee the Beautiful *Yawn...


yes she is a doll! but like i stated in the previous post- she is very inconsistant with her sleeping patterns. Tonight is a tired night for me and fussy night for her! Right now she is sleeping in my arms... bless her heart! Now why she doesn't sleep in her crib is unknown. I try... don't think I don't. But whenever I set her in there it's WAHH WAHH. ughhh. i can't just let her cry forever- she's only 2 months old!!, and i would let her sleep with me but i have this sudden fear of rolling on her and suffocating her. that would be horrible!! yes i love you so very much darling, but im about to fall over. am i rambling? I believe I am and that's only because i feel a little delirious (sp?) ohh the joys of motherhood. I can't help but wonder- Mom, how in the world did you have 8 kids??? you know what sounds so good right now? digging my head into my pillow and pulling the covers over me and sleeping--- for hours on end! mmm... glorious! I'm so jealous of my husband right now.

5 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

Oh.. sleep. It will come back to you.. and then it will go away.. then come back. I am also having a hard time accepting the fact that I won't get a good straight 7 or 8 hours ever again. I hear that you just adjust... :) Yeah.. 8 kids.. your mom is amazing. Tylee is so cute though and you are a cute mommy!

Myles N Amanda said...

Ness..... its never the same ! enjoy everthing , nothing is EVER the same.im sure even when you finally get that sleep you wont sleep cause you will be thinking about that cute baby of yours!
lets have another play date eh?

tylerandtia said...

Ha ha I'm so sorry ness! She is beautiful though!

wadeandjulie said...

makes you appreciate how mom had 8 kids huh? I wonder how she did it everyday!!! Being the mom is probably the hardest thing...but the BEST thing all at the same time! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!! You are a cute little mommy! Baby Tylee is lucky to have you as her mom!!!

The Kings said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the "no sleep" problem...(although I really wouldn't wish it on anyone!) What's with my child and her backwards days? She sleeps all day and cries all night. aahhhh!!!!