Monday, August 31, 2009

Idaho!!!

So we went a little camera crazy. Wow... LONG drive from Rexburg Idaho... We took tons of pictures to pass time.. a few of her many cute faces! She was making poses left and right for the camera

My cousin got married this last weekend up in Idaho. He lives in Maine, so it was so fun to see the Thomas's- It's my mom's sisters family. They look so much alike huh? (middle pic.) Ty did so good on this trip- but we sure missed her papa!

Ty and Max became best of buddies!!

We had so much fun up there! I haven't laughed that hard for a long time! But it's always good to come home after trips. Especially a clean home that smells like pledge- Thanks DARREN!!!

3 comments:

Skylar and Janie Topham said...

HAHAHAHA LOL... I don't know why but I was laughing my head off looking at all these pics! Even though that was a tiring trip... it was soooo much fun and it felt good to just get away and laugh! I love how you put all the pictures of me doing my "face" on there. That's funny! Good times though - that's for sure!

Steph said...

I'm glad that you had fun, i bet that was a long trip especially with kids. i'm happy that your home safe and i cant believe how cute Ty is she's so funny, i love that she is talking now.

Heather Hutch said...

So cute...PS I love her outfit at the Temple :) Can't wait to see you on Friday!