I know you all want to see what Ty looks like when she is poopin' so here she is- just tryin her hardest!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hahaha how funny is that face! does darren do that too? hahah JK!! thanks im way excited..its tomorrow! I know i feel lucky so much to look forward to:) love ya!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
2 comments:
hahaha how funny is that face! does darren do that too? hahah JK!! thanks im way excited..its tomorrow! I know i feel lucky so much to look forward to:) love ya!
I just love her, look how freakin cute she is, even when she is trying to go poop. she makes me want to give her a huge fat kiss
Post a Comment