We are so glad we were able to be there for Tylee's special day, what a beautiful blessing Darren gave! Both yours and Darren's testimony's were also very touching! Tylee is lucky to have such great parents, and you are lucky to have her!
THANKS FOR POSTING NESS! She looks amazing in that dress and I'm so happy for you two! What an amazing blessing that little girl is! I hope your day has been wondeful! Also, congrats to Sean and Steph and Jeff and Natalie! Their girls are darling and it's about time we got some girl cousins...poor Anna! :) Love you...
Hey Janessa, Ronnie and I came to the married ward yesterday, and I'm glad we were there to hear that beautiful blessing! Oh my gosh, Tylee is soooo adorable. And I'm sure you guys are great parents.
Janessa! I didnt even know you were pregnant, Congratulations! Babies are the best. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful, and you look fabulous! I love her name its so beautiful!
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
8 comments:
We are so glad we were able to be there for Tylee's special day, what a beautiful blessing Darren gave! Both yours and Darren's testimony's were also very touching! Tylee is lucky to have such great parents, and you are lucky to have her!
THANKS FOR POSTING NESS! She looks amazing in that dress and I'm so happy for you two! What an amazing blessing that little girl is! I hope your day has been wondeful! Also, congrats to Sean and Steph and Jeff and Natalie! Their girls are darling and it's about time we got some girl cousins...poor Anna! :) Love you...
Sounds like everything went great you guys! She looks so cute in her blessing dress and you guys look so happy! congrats!!
Hey Janessa, Ronnie and I came to the married ward yesterday, and I'm glad we were there to hear that beautiful blessing! Oh my gosh, Tylee is soooo adorable. And I'm sure you guys are great parents.
She looks so dang cute in these pics! I just love her!
i really wish I was there. She is so freakin cute! love you guys
She looks so beautiful! I love her outfit!
Janessa! I didnt even know you were pregnant, Congratulations! Babies are the best. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful, and you look fabulous! I love her name its so beautiful!
Post a Comment