Ty loves to jabber and sing along with me. Here she is singin a little bit- believe it or not- she usually does it ten times more. I love LOVE when she does this.
Haha my mom and Janie accompanied us there at the end. Something else to keep us entertained on our long drive home!
6 comments:
She is so adorable! I still love it when our little boy belts it out with us!!!
Haha Janessa I love that video. You guys are so cute! Tell Janie and your mom I said hello. Tylee is beautiful!!
I was laughing so hard! she will for sure have a beautiful voice just like her mommy and aunt nanny!
Hey Julie - - Aunt Nanny or aunt Nanie!!!... haha
haha... was thinkin the same thing!! i knew what ya meant DILL!!!!
Janie- whats the deal with DILL!?
Wow you are brave! Traveling can be stressful with babies sometimes!!! She is getting cuter and cuter every day!
Post a Comment