Thursday, June 24, 2010

12 month stats ::

weight :: 20.87 : 46%
length :: 29.75 : 71%
head :: 18.1 : 76%

Something about bathrooms that appeals to her. She always crawls in there and walks from the toilet to the tub, then tries to lift her foot over the tub to get in. I helped her in and she sat and played in there forever while I got some laundry folded.

:: she eats "people food" now. Although I have had a difficult time finding diversity in the things that she likes.. particularly vegetables. So I will give her baby food in that because she will actually eat that. She love pizza, lunch meat, string cheese, applesauce, yogurt... apple juice.
:: we moved her into the big car seat. I love it and she loves it! :) Only thing, sleeping or drinking- she isn't tilted back so sometimes it makes it difficult. but I still love it.
:: She sleeps well (unless teething or something of the sort). 2 naps- 10 and 3. Goes to bed between 8-8:30 and wakes up at 8.
:: She has taken maybe two steps top. She is very close to walking, but not quite there.
:: She still loves to climb up the stairs!
:: She says a lot of words. Dr. says she is ahead on her speech too :) and I guess it didn't surprise me.. because she does like to jabber.
:: I believe she understands the word "no". and when I go to change her diaper or something she tells me "no."

The other day we were at the cabin church ward with Wilsteads, and Grandma Wilstead put Tylee's shoes on her doll and Tylee ripped them on and told Grandma "DON'T" (it was actually really funny.)

She is a smart-dart and a beautiful one at that. We love her more than ever!

2 comments:

Rapunzel said...

She is DARLING Janessa! Hope all is well.

djzmcallister said...

Thanks for the invite I am so glad to be apart of your cute blog.