can't believe in a couple weeks she will be 1!!!
I think it is safe to say that her favorite toy is her (many) rubber duckies. (along with books and her "baby") but if you notice in this picture she is pointing with her middle finger, she always does this- she tries to pick up things with her middle finger too.
she is now climibing up the stairs. so now i can't be in the kitchen for very long if tylee isn't in sight. and she wants to climb up the stairs all the time now- and she is doing pretty good with it!
she loves this mobile! she goes crazy when it turns on. One way to know that she is awake is when you hear her clicking the mobile on and off. haha...
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
5 comments:
cute pictures shes getting SO big:) I cant believe shes almost 1...Presli has this exact same brown outfit...my mom just mailed it and another one to her in a package! love it...
Tylee is so cute and I love her bedding so unique and beautiful!
I'm going to do the rice cereal in a couple more weeks and yes I'll definitely post some pictures :)
You and Darren did good, look how perfectly perfect she is!!
so cute! that is funny about the mobile. We have the same one and Bryson still LOVES it and we always know when he is awake because of the clicking!!!
Post a Comment