for those of you who know my mom know that she loves babies- to say the least. anyway, i heard this story that i thought was too cute (heard from my mother-in-law who heard it from my grandma hymas- my mom's mom).
it was right before christmas when she was a little girl. she washed all of her doll's hair and all of their clothes and layed them out for santa. she said, "if santa sees how well i take care of my dolls, maybe he will give me another one."
she has 8 kids (and wanted 12) and she did such a wonderful job. sometimes you see mother's with all these kids and they look all dirty with ratted hair and messy faces. well, it's no wonder cause it would be difficult to keep all of your kids looking nice (particularly for church) at the same time. but i know my mom somehow managed to keep all of her kids looking all cleaned up and looking their best for church. and it was picture perfect when all of her reverent kids were sitting on the bench (we took up a whole row) and we always looked our "sunday best." I only know this because people have told me over and over again.
im most impressed with this and i make an effort to do the same for tylee (and will continue when all my kids are here), especially when we go to see grama sue- because i know she appreciates that kind of stuff. :)
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
2 comments:
You're mom is my hero and I wanna be just like her when I grow up!!
I can still remember your Mom bringing Janie and I stuff to a read-a-thon in elementary that we forgot and she sang the song Mother you never fail me...She is wonderful!
Post a Comment