<--- Today at work this man came to our store!I was helping a lady and I see him outside playing with his grandson and I ask the lady, "This may be a weird question, but are you LDS?"
"Yes, I am."
"Is that Pres. Uchtdorf?"
"It is... I am his wife!"
"Oh my goodness!!!" Haha... It was funny. Anyway, they were there with their daughter and grandson. They bought a few things. I talked to him while the girls were shopping! I was so impressed with them. They smelled so fresh and clean and they definitely had a special spirit about them. I shook his hand and he told me I was "beyond kind" Their presence completely made my day! I was pretty much star-struck! Luckily I was able to converse with him without sounding like I was...
9 comments:
that is SO awesome!! I would be star-struck also.
I have to agree with him...you definitely are beyond kind!!
how cool Janess..I like him!! thats awesome! I bet you could totally feel the spirit around them..
that is sweet!!! Im jealous!!
P.S. I saw your message on my blog. Chase is taking the lsat in october and we will probably find out where we are going by march so this will be our last year here :( sad i know!!
What a cool experience! I met him once while getting gas at Costco. I heard a man say "how does it feel to be famous", and look over and it was him! I had to get out of the car and meet him!
That is way cool Janessa!!!!
You are too cute!! That would be an amazing experience and I love how you word it..."so fresh and clean". LOVE YOU and can't wait to see you!
What?!! Thats so cool...i'm way jealous :)
That is amazing he is my fav!!! cool experience to have
Awesome!
Post a Comment