On year ago today I realized that there’s more to a baby than playing house. I was very uneasy with changing a diaper. Not quite sure how to bathe you. Unaware of the fact that although it seems like newborn babies sleep a lot- somehow I became deprived. I realized what a worry-wart I really am. And the moment came when you were born. I learned that when I held you for the first time my heart was so full of love. I instantly became a mother. I can’t begin to describe the depth of gratitude I had to hold you in my arms with your daddy by my side. There’s something extra special about being the 1st child. We need your patience just as much as you need ours. We are learning as parents every day. And what a patient girl you have been for us.
I sit and watch you play with your toys, so intrigued with all these new things you are continually introduced to. You crawl to me and you whine until I pick you up. You are so precious. Every facial expression you have is so animated and I can’t help but chuckle at the fun personality you already have. You love the sound of laughter and it always makes you laugh even harder.
You love your mama so much. You always want to be by me and it melts my heart when you lay your head on me. You have a personality that touches all of those around you. Anyone that meets you instantly falls in love with your sweet little spirit and I have a feeling that it’s going to carry on your whole life. You will be able to touch people lives without even knowing it.
Since day 1 you have been the best daughter a mommy could ask for. You have been such a healthy and strong little baby. I look forward to what Heavenly Father has in store for you and for the family we share. You love other little kids… they can make you laugh by making a noise or even looking in your direction, so I know you will be such a perfect little mommy/helper to all your younger siblings.
I look at pictures of you and every single feature is perfectly placed and what a beautiful girl you are. I love everything about you. You’re smile, you’re thick hair, you’re blue eyes, your kisses and snuggles, you’re sympathy laugh and fake cough, and you’re excitement… every single thing.
You love being outside.. you can spot a bird from a mile away and watch it as it flies from place to place. Or you love when the wind makes the trees sway back and forth. You point at an airplane in the sky and say “bus dat?” (what’s that?) You wave bye and say “buh” or “nie-nie” (good night). You talk more than any other baby I have ever heard. You have your own jabber that defines you.
Your daddy and I are so blessed to have this little angel sent down to us. What a rewarding experience it is. There is a lot ahead of us and I know there will be times when you will be so mad at your mom and dad and wonder why we do certain things. But I can assure you, everything we do is because we love you. We love you so much, Tylee! We want so badly for you to always be healthy and happy. There will be days when you feel down, but we are here for you to listen to your worries and guide you in any way we can.
One year ago today- our sweet little baby was born. Man, have our lives changed- and most definitely for the better! Happy Birthday Sweetie-girl!
Love, Your Mama.
I sit and watch you play with your toys, so intrigued with all these new things you are continually introduced to. You crawl to me and you whine until I pick you up. You are so precious. Every facial expression you have is so animated and I can’t help but chuckle at the fun personality you already have. You love the sound of laughter and it always makes you laugh even harder.
You love your mama so much. You always want to be by me and it melts my heart when you lay your head on me. You have a personality that touches all of those around you. Anyone that meets you instantly falls in love with your sweet little spirit and I have a feeling that it’s going to carry on your whole life. You will be able to touch people lives without even knowing it.
Since day 1 you have been the best daughter a mommy could ask for. You have been such a healthy and strong little baby. I look forward to what Heavenly Father has in store for you and for the family we share. You love other little kids… they can make you laugh by making a noise or even looking in your direction, so I know you will be such a perfect little mommy/helper to all your younger siblings.
I look at pictures of you and every single feature is perfectly placed and what a beautiful girl you are. I love everything about you. You’re smile, you’re thick hair, you’re blue eyes, your kisses and snuggles, you’re sympathy laugh and fake cough, and you’re excitement… every single thing.
You love being outside.. you can spot a bird from a mile away and watch it as it flies from place to place. Or you love when the wind makes the trees sway back and forth. You point at an airplane in the sky and say “bus dat?” (what’s that?) You wave bye and say “buh” or “nie-nie” (good night). You talk more than any other baby I have ever heard. You have your own jabber that defines you.
Your daddy and I are so blessed to have this little angel sent down to us. What a rewarding experience it is. There is a lot ahead of us and I know there will be times when you will be so mad at your mom and dad and wonder why we do certain things. But I can assure you, everything we do is because we love you. We love you so much, Tylee! We want so badly for you to always be healthy and happy. There will be days when you feel down, but we are here for you to listen to your worries and guide you in any way we can.
One year ago today- our sweet little baby was born. Man, have our lives changed- and most definitely for the better! Happy Birthday Sweetie-girl!
Love, Your Mama.
7 comments:
Happy birthday Tylee!!! WOW! one year.... pretty soon before I know it my own baby will be there. Its so crazy. She is such a doll and you are a great mommy! Im so excited that we will be back in 3 years. Her and Pres will be good friends:) Love you Ness!
Happy birthday Ty!!!!!
love you so much
Beautiful post Janessa!! Happy Birthday Tylee girl!
You are so sincere and sweet. Your post was so genuine. I'm sure one day she will look back and read it herself and know just how much you love her. I wanted to make sure you got the gift we left for her on your door but since you already made a post I thought I'd comment on that too! She is so cute I just had to buy her some girlie clothes since I never get too! Happy Birthday Tylee!!!
AAhhh....Are you trying to get us all teary eyed here?
That picture of her is so cute! I can't believe you have a one year old...especially since you are only like 12.
that is such a sweet letter janess!! you the cutest little mommy!
happy birthday ty, we love you!
Post a Comment