Wednesday, October 20, 2010

16 month old girl

Halloween time=costumes! Darren and I are going to Jeff and Natalie's VILLIAN party this weekend and have zero ideas. Well I thought Darren could be this scream scary guy cause the mask was for cheap at Wal-Mart and he could just wear all black (he isn't a fan of dressing up). Tylee loved playing with it while we were strolling, chewing on it and all this stuff, and when I pulled up to buy everything, the man behind us grabbed the mask from her and put it to his face and growled at her (trying to be friendly-i'm sure) but Tylee started screaming and was terrified!!! He tried giving the mask back to her, but she just pushed it away. Haha... she doesn't play with it so much anymore. And well Darren doesn't want to wear a mask all night, AND I don't like scary stuff like that either in my home haha- So back to Wal-Mart it goes.....
Yes, we all know that Tylee climbs anything on another level. She finally figured out how to get out of bumbo without much effort and has loved climbing all over it and then sitting down and getting back up- entertains her until I leave the room :)

I CANNOT keep her from wanting to go outside. That is where you will see us most of the time... on the front porch- me sitting on the stairs while Tylee plays with rocks and all that good stuff. She loves getting up and down off the sidewalk too. It's her favorite when she sees our neighbor kids come out and say hi to her and play with her.
She is such a silly little girl with so much personality and not to mention her vocabulary! She talks so much and makes her attempts at conversations with mommy and daddy all the time. She says it all and can repeat any word we encourage her to say. She loves AIRPLANES (everytime she hears a motor--- "AIRPANE!") She loves the animals at Grandma Denise's and isn't afraid to get dirty! She dances and spins herself around. I love her soooo much!!

1 comment:

Skyler and Bailey said...

These pictures are adorable but they make me sad because she is growing up so fast. I cant believe it! She is the sweetest little girl, we love her to death!