Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Miscellaneous

She is getting so big!!!!! and She is Hilarious! we LOVE her to pieces!I absolutely love where we live. The location, the neighbors, the ward...! But I will be so stoked one day when we get:
01- a garage (my poor, sad little bike :( stuck under our stairs)
02- a CLOSET- i don't have to be picky, just a little bit bigger- or a lot :). But I am happy to say, I think I finally figured out how to spread our clothes amongst other closets in our home with organization, and declutterization, and still have room for the clothing of 3 other kids as well.
03- and since I'm jotting this down, maybe a bigger master bathroom.
that's all....
98% of the time you will see Tylee trying to climb something... anything! She loves it, and when she gets on top she likes to hang her feet off and dangle them swinging them back and forth. She also likes to "jump" to daddy. She says "TWO......." and squats like she is ready to jump. (she calls it "two..." cause we count 1.. 2.. 3!
If there was an award for craziest hair- Tylee is sure to win it every morning. I walk in the room to a new surprise hair-do every day. hahah and I chuckle every time!

6 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

SHE'S SO DARLING! SO BIG! I can't wait to come visit again! I am SOO impressed with your organizational skills! Impressive putting your family of 5 in that house! LOVE YOU and also I will be calling you in just a little bit. :)

Myles N Amanda said...

haha. thats so cute!! she is precious! ya hals's hair is always in her eyes if i dont do her hair. she looks like lots of fun!!

Janie Topham said...

Maybe Tylee and Max should have a contest for the craziest hair in the mornings. haha Teensy looks so big in these pictures. So cute!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

so good to see you the other day. you look fab! we should get together and let the children play. i can show you my pics of the twins when they were little!!

Madsen Updates said...

She is adorable...crazy hair and all!! I read Heather's comment above...FAMILY OF 5!!!! That makes it sound so crazy to me!!!
How did your Dr. app. go?? Did you find out if they are identical or not??

wadeandjulie said...

ummm...have you seen Anna's hair when she wakes up? And Bryson...and Hallie's! kids with curly hair would win any contest of messy morning hair!!! ha ha!!! Tylee is adorable! I just love her to pieces!!!