Monday, October 25, 2010

Moving On.... "FAMILY CAR"

GOODBYE ALERO! :(HELLO ARMADA! :)
My car from when I turned 16 is now out of our lives forever. Although Darren was so happy (he felt like the Incredibles dad in that little car-- he was the one that drove it). It has been such a good car to us, we will miss it...... a little. But we can't help but be STOKED for our new "family car" that Darren's dad sold to us. Darren has been wanting a different car since day 1. Since we haven't had a NEED for it, I haven't even let him seriously consider it. Well we tried out the 3 car seats in the Malibu (the car i drive) and as hard as we tried, they did not fit. So since Darren loves the car shopping, I left it up to him. Turns out, his dad was ready for a new car himself and offered to sell us his Armada! (even though I'm sure it was more to help us out- we are so blessed to have such wonderful parents). We sold the Alero this last week and got our NEW ADDITION! I need to learn to park all over again, but I am enjoying this new car feeling! :) So is Darren- with the Malibu!
thanks Mike!

4 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

awesome!!! super cute car.

Heather Hutch said...

AH...ALLLERROOO (said in Darren's 17 yr. old voice) :) I can't believe the day has come that that little guy would be out of your lives. I LOVE the new car and am happy that you'll be able to cart three kids around comfortably. Sure love you cute girl!

Anonymous said...

so cute:) You'll love a bigger vehicle. I feel much safer in them:)

Logan and Danielle said...

I'm so jealous!! Thats the car Logan and I want someday :)