Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Festivities

gramasue's party!all the cute costumes! (tylee crying only because she does that every second now days when i am around and not with her).
Gramasue always plans the greatest parties! This year we did a scavenger/treasure hunt. They all ended up at a graveyard gma sue put together and got these soft blankets, pillows, and flashlights. She had a fun dance party and of course lots of yummy food! :) thanks gma sue!!
Tylee loves little Wessy. Everytime she sees him on the floor she says "ohhh wessy" and claubers him. Sometimes a little too much-- most of the time.
and cute little Teensy was an eentsy weensty spider! (thanks for the costume julie!) and lately when you tell her to smile with her eyes- she will squint them for ya. haha. she's cute!
Jeff and Nat's party!
It was a villian theme. I am the type of person who would LOVE to dress up and go all out- the only thing is that it costs $$ or requires a lot of creativity, so we went the less expensive (total: $3) and the easy route. (thanks Tommi for the idea!!)
Here is the group! Jeff and Nat had way fun games where you had a minute to do these certain tasks and lots of food for us as well as PRIZES!! It was such a fun party! and we all had a blast!
THANKS JEFF AND NAT! :)


pumpkin carving!

Tylee didn't want to have anything to do with the pumpkin guts.

Here is Darren's pumpkin (skulls) and Bailey's pumpkin (spider). I didn't do one because I was busy keeping Tylee off or from falling off the table and chairs, and Skyler wouldn't light his- such a bore (but he did have a cool werewolf one- that ended up looking even cooler when he made it into a Ninja Turtle.)
Trick or Treating this year :) I have been making my attempts to get Tylee to say those magic words "Trick or Treat" but I think I am the only one who knows what she is saying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun party!! You guys all look adorable in your costumes...Dr.T said he saw you today. I had to go in too.. Excited to see ya tomorrow:)

Skyler and Bailey said...

haha ninja turtle? He wishes! I love Tylees Costume. Its adorable!

Logan and Danielle said...

Tylee looks so cute :) I wish we could have made it to the pumpkin carving!!!