Tylee is 16 months old, and she had her
first haircut. Done by her mom, hence the uneveness (it coulda been better if only she would stay still for a few consecutive seconds). anyway, didn't turn out too bad because he hair curls and you can't tell as much. She had longer hair in the back and it would always gather and looked like a mullet, so I decided just to cut enough off to make it even with the front. And needless to say, she pulls anything off quite well :) I'm sure i will be snipping hairs here and there that I see are uneven. :)
before::
after::
{seemed like a lot more hair was cut off then that?}
and the beautiful princess::

2 comments:
Look at you just cuttin' hair! It turned out amazing and I wouldn't worry about it being uneven because I can't even get more kids hair cuts even. Their heads are all over the place. :) She is darling and getting SO BIG!
She is so acorable! I wish we still lived over there I can't keep Jaer inside either! So much fun! Glad to see you are enjoying life!
Post a Comment