Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 24th Birthday

He had a BIRTHDAY! And he turned 24... which I don't think is considered "old" until he hits 25. :)
I love Darren for all sorts of big and little reasons. and since it's a day of celebrating Darren Tyler Wilstead, I'm going to share my current thoughts. I'm learning new things about him all the time and I love what he brings into our relationship. I realize how lucky I am to have him. I know Darren is always there for me and our family. I trust him and I have learned at what a big word and priority TRUST is in a relatioship. He has particularly been making a special effort to be sensitive to my sensitivity and hormone changes :) and I have recognized it. I think it's so cool that he had made a personal goal to be better for me and he is working so hard at it. He is something else....
Here he is with his presents he got this year (even though he already used his new golf clubs-- wasn't a surprise). All these fun things from our parents, me, tylee and bailey and skyler. Thanks everyone!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!

No comments: