Monday, October 18, 2010

Cabin Time

Darren absolutely loves going to CABIN! (who doesn't?) So for the third year in a row... we went to the cabin for his birthday weekend. It is absolutely beautiful this time of year. I love the variety of colors in the trees and the perfect temperature when you are outside and the time to relax. We left Tylee with her Grandma Denise, and even though i don't like leaving her at all, I know she has way too much fun with her Grandmas and we had so much fun with our friends as well! All of us :) Luckily Darren's arm is long enough to get us all in the picture.


We went shooting, which is so fun... I don't think I could ever shoot an animal though. But someone needs to do it I guess....


Not sure how we always manage to get Darren and skyler posing in such a GAY-like manner...


Group Picture- Thanks to Mother-nature's tripod she provided. (Blair made his attempt at making one.)


Roasting marshmellows with a cougar over our shoulder :) (I hear you are most likely getting stalked by a cougar when you are in the mountains and well, bailey and nicole heard one!!) I believe you guys.... :)

the girlies!! :) we went on some fun four-wheeler rides, which was awesome because we got to see nature it's best!



our cool sunglasses we found on top of the fridge.

We ate lots of treats, played lots of games, and tons of outdoor fun! Thanks FRIENDS for coming with us!!!

3 comments:

McKenzi and Matt Irvin said...

What a fun birthday! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

How fun... Happy Birthday Darren!! and Janess..you do know your pregnant with TWINS right? Holy you look great:)

Skyler and Bailey said...

I hate being back in the real world! Lets go back!!