Army crawling ALL over the house. (not an exaggeration)
Both can say DADA. first word. (and only "word" at this point)
They respond to their name.
Mama's boys. They reach too now.
schedule-
wake up between 7-8 for the day.
8 is baby food.
930- breastfeed.
10- nap for 1-1.5
12- babyfood.
130/2-breastfeed
215-nap for 1-1.5
430/5- baby food.
7- bottle feed (breastmilk/formula)
730- off to bed.
*They wake up 1-2x during the night before they are awake for the day. I nurse them around 5. I just barely switched to this schedule a couple days ago from the 8 mo. schedule.
Lance:
weight- 20 lbs. (43%)
height- 29 inch. (77%)
Kyler:
weight- 19.8 lbs. (40%)
height- 29 inch. (77%)
They are such awesome babies! They play well with their toys. They don't let anything get in their way. They crawl over things constantly and a lot of the time, it's each other. There is nothing they love more than their walks! My neighbor commented to Darren that he saw me on a walk when he left for work, when he got home from work, and when he was off to mutual. Haha. We go on a lot of walks and Tylee loves them too. We take her to the park when we go. Not looking forward to the freezing weather ahead. They are so easy to get to laugh and smile. They are at such a fun age when I feel personality is coming out and they respond to us a lot more. I feel they are similar in so many ways! And it's crazy the attention they get when we go anywhere! "Are they twins?" "They are so cute!" Yes, yes.. thank you. thank you. I just love these little munchkins so much! I know before these guys came to be, I never thought I wanted twins, but twins are the GREATEST! Double the trouble, but QUADRUPLE the pleasure! I went to school and was friends with sets of twins (even a set a triplets) and I have a whole new respect for their MOTHERS. Whereas before, I never thought about the mothers behind it all. Whole new respect... & Even though there may be difficult days, they are my boys and I am so happy they are mine.
1 comment:
Sounds like your days are full!!! And you even make time for all those walks! WOW! You're pretty amazing! They are so adorable and so big! I love their BIG smiles!
Post a Comment