Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fishies!

Tylee knows right where the fish are when we walk into Wal Mart. She was soo excited, jumping up and down, when she got to take two of them home!


We got them all adjusted in their new home and Tylee thought this was pretty neato!



UNFORTUNATELY, she really liked to play with the fish and would pick them up and drop them back in over and over again. While I was changing a baby diaper, she came and told me that the fishy was taking a nap. Hmm... I knew what that really meant. Only, the fish was on my table. I hate touching that kind of stuff. I grabbed two spoons and got the fish back in the bowl and he was swimming around again. We left for about a half hour and came home to two dead fish. Tylee just did a nervous laugh and wasn't sad at all when it was time to flush them down the toilet. "did the fishies go home, mommy?"


I don't think we will be getting ANY animals in the near future. Especially when Tylee can Man-Handle them to DEATH... cause she will!

2 comments:

tylerandtia said...

ha ha ha that is so so so funny! Tucker loves the fish and yells for them anytime we are over by the hair stuff (Washington)! I try and dodge them....so last week we got a beta fish! So far, so good! ha ha

Janie Topham said...

I didn't know about this! Hahahah Teensy! Oooh I would've felt so dang bad. Poor Fishies.