They love their dresses they got at Disneyland from Grandma and Grandpa!
a highlight on the trip:: After these girlies got their dresses, they put them on and were going crazy. There was a man playing music and the two of them started twirling and dancing. The musician even did a little shout out to them, everyone was watching them as they passed by. The girls were DARLING! Other people were videoing them. They were way too cute! It was a priceless moment....
They have been playing so well together. I love it.
{she has an obsession with airplanes. she can spot them like no one I have ever seen. The second she hears one, she is looking for them in the sky. She always says... "Let's got chase it!" and will sing, "I can go running and racing and dancing and chasing and leaping...." (off of Tangled)}
And while I have Denise's camera- quick flashback... look how HANDSOME my boys are... not sure how old they are in these pics, but I love them.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! We should get our girls together because Chloe is totally obsessed with Tangled and airplanes! Tylee would love going out to the flying field with us and watching Ronnie fly his airplanes :)
I love all the pictures. So glad you had fun.
Post a Comment