Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bike Rides.



We have been enjoying our bikes rides to Grama Nise's house for Sunda dinner. :)



I think it's too funny that Tylee and Kyson have casts on at the same time. Broken arm buddies.





3 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

Seriously I love those freaking chunky thighs sitting in that stroller! They are getting so big and they have the most adorable smiles in the world. And Ness, you are one incredible Mother. I was seriously telling Denise when I ran into her that you are the most patient, kind, hard-working Mother (even if you don't think so). :) I'm just saying I know you're amazing with those three kiddos and I hope I can be that good someday. Love you and kiss those kids for me!

Myles N Amanda said...

oh i love there haircuts! they look more like darren now haha! and tyler she such a cutie, and children will always have there moments... i think half does pretty good... and then she has that moment and its frustrating!!!!

Anonymous said...

so many fun up dates Janess. The boys are so big there haircuts look so cute on them. Tylee is getting big too and so cute. I feel the same way when p throws her fits. It's hard knowing exactly what to do in that moment that'll help them learn they can't do that huh. Your awesome. Miss you.